Wednesday 31 July 2013

❤Summer Loving❤JUST FAB

Hello beautiful people,

How are you? Hope you are having a beautiful day.


So today post is all about my recent purchase from justfab.co.uk


I purchased this Bag in Tan because I have so many black bags and When I saw how the lovely Patricia Bright show cased this off on both her blog and YouTube Channel I just had to purchase one for myself.


It comes in four different colors i think Black,navy,Tan and Brown(i think)


This bag is not a  leather bag as I Initially Thought but nevertheless I love it ,Its a tad bit heavy and I like the leopard Prints on the Inside and its got a Flat and study base as you can see in the picture it doesn't fall over its sits just right.


For the price of this Bag IT IS WORTH investing in.


The only con bout this was it had a dent upon its delivery as you can tell from the Picture below.







Bag Details

  • Material: Faux Leather
  • Size: 36.8 cm (14.5")L x approx 28 cm (11")H x 16.5 cm (6.5")W
  • Hardware color: Polished Gold
  • Strap detail: Removable shoulder strap
  • Shoulder drop measurement : 6"
  • Closure: Top zip closure
Price: £69

Then I got these Catalina Wedges  which are absolutely Gorgeous It's a neutral wedge shoes with a pop of color,embodying both beachy appeal and architectural allure that features Cork-Wrapped base and Buckle details.


Shoe Details



  • Approx. Heel Height: 13.8 cm / 5 1/2"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 3.8 cm / 1.5"
  • Synthetic Upper
Price £35

Last but not least these shoes has been sold out I believe but if you do come across it please let me know; But these Shoes has to be my favorite black shoes of all time,I will let the picture do the talking





Price £35
Shopping on Justfab.co.uk  is always a pleasant experience, Their shoes are always true to size and all their products fits the descriptions.

Let me Know which of these Items are your Favourite?


4 comments:

www. imperfecti.com said...

ottimi acquisti
good choice
bye bye
from
www.imperfecti.com

Unknown said...

lovely shoes
♡Barbara Valentina Grimaldi♡
LOVEHANDMADE.ME

Dario Fattore said...

nice bag

check my blog out click www.whosdaf.com

ILpiccoloMONDODICRI said...

I loved the color of you bagm it was a right choise! And your shoes... wow

Have a lovely day,
Cris.