Tuesday 30 July 2013

ALERT!!! MAINTENANCE !!!


Hi guys,


As you can see my page has been completely Re-vamped...YAYYY


A massive "THANKYOU" to  Debbie Adesina for making my blog page look smoking Hawt!!!This Chick has been totally amazing,one of the most down to earth person I have ever met she is also an aspiring Fashion blogger do check out her blog   undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.ie


So I have linked all my social networking sites which you can easily navigate.Everything is on your right hand side so scroll down to see more.


I have also added a few things such as News and Events and Reviews etc,For these section if You have any important events,concerts,album launches,fashion shows,gospel festivals,youth and women conferences etc please feel free to contact me and I will Put it up under this sections,that also goes for News as well,if there is an informative piece of news you want to Share/broadcast contact me as well....

   I WILL NOT BLOG ABOUT CLUBBING/PARTY EVENTS UNDER NEWS AND EVENTS!!!. 


I am open to all types of Reviews as well,so if you have a product and you want me to review,feel free to contact me also if you want me to review a particular product as well,contact me and i will try my best to review it.


I will also be linking majority of my Youtube Videos to my Blog and I will be linking both of them up from now on.I will Start doing more fashion blogs as well so get subscribe,follow and share to get the hottest and latest Gists from the one and only ladybaker19.


Also want to use the opportunity to say THANK YOU everybody for checking out and viewing my blog,even though some of you read,keep quiet and never comment 

(God is watching you o)Lol


DISCLAIMER: All blogs posted on this page is  strictly written by me and any third party content will be stated whilst blogging.Anyone wishing to use pictures or contents from this blog needs get authorized Permission from me,failure to do so will result in consequences.


Until Next time,


Lady baker 19


x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to get Debbie on my page lol... It looks lovely girl well done . I need the side thing too ah I need Debbie or did she teach u?

Unknown said...

all the praise goes to debbie...my mainest chick!!Thanks tho...Holla at her

debdeb said...

Looool it's no problem at all :) x great post and well done on your first news and events post x

http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.ie/

Meggy Fri said...

My english it's too bad...but I love to read and I love your blog!
I follow you and i hope that you'll go to my space ;-)
IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI

Unknown said...

@ debbie THANK YOU @meggy thanks and yes i will check you out now

Lisa said...

Wow your blog is so nice!!
I'll be waiting for you on my blog!!

Anna Pernice said...

Very nice your new blog style!

http://travelandfashiontips.blogspot.it/2013/07/teatri-di-pietra-in-campania-fantasia.html

Unknown said...

Thank you anna:)

patrizia said...

very nice baby!
http://www.pfgstyle.com/2013/07/write-fashion-mood.html