Monday 26 August 2013

VMA AWARDS


Here are my favourite celebrity outfits at the VMA(Video Music Awards) awards held yesterday in the States,Each celebrity brought out their individual styles and the pulled it off exceptionally well on the Red Carpet.


Ciara wearing a Givenchy  dress....Absolutely beautiful...I love the "bling" details embroided on the dress

My favourite Celebrity Siblings Willow and Jayden Smith...Love their swag and Willow Dungaress/overall is simply Chic



Selena Gomez wore this dress elegantly and the slit of the dress adds a little sexiness and Glamour


Bruno Mars went for a smart look as usual

Taylor Smith looks super elegant and ravishing in this bandaged long dress and the simple earrings and the 80's make-up look most definitely was the cherry on top!!


Who was your favourite??


Until next time,

Ladybaker19



Disclaimer:I have no right to use these pictures,they are not mine,I pulled them from google Images



1 comment:

Nokhuthula Nyoni said...

I adore willow's look x

http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/