Saturday 3 August 2013

NEW BH COSMETICS CREME LUXE LIPSTICK

Hi Dolls,

If you know me very well,You will know i have a huge obsession for this american based Makeup company;And if you don't know... well now you know.
BH cosmetics is one of the best makeup company I have ever come across,Not only is their product very pigmented and effective it's is so damn cheap too ; there is Currently an offer on for $3.95 for each lipstick with is about €2.80 The usual Price is bout $8.
They Launched their new Lipstick Line on the 12th of July 2013 and I just had to get My hand on it.

The 12 available Colors : Sweet Mango,Naked Peach,Berry Bite,Tea Time, Te Amo, Pop Cultured,Foxy Gold,Toasted, Moody Merlot,Foxy Gold,Red truffle,Coral Escape.
Out of the available 12,I managed to get my hands on six colors,I do intend to purchase the remaining six in the near Future.

From left to Right: Sweet Mango,Naked Peach,Berry Bite,Tea Time,Te Amo, Forever nude.




So These are the description of the lipsticks down below,


Sweet Mango -bright and juicy mango with a creamy finish.

Naked Peach -prettiest opaque peach with a satin finish.

Coral Escape -an opaque passionate coral with a satin finish.

Red Truffle -seductive red velvet with a satin finish.

Pop Cultured -rich magenta with a creamy finish.

Forever Nude -softest opaque nude pink with a satin finish.

Foxy Gold -neutral beige with a sophisticated golden shimmer finish.

Toasted -spiced neutral bronze with a creamy finish.
Tea Time -lovely petal pink with a creamy finish.

Berry Bite -intense strawberry red with a creamy finish.

Moody Merlot -deep burgundy red with a creamy finish.

Te Amo -true cherry red with a creamy finish.

These lipsticks are not matte which I love because I am not a big fan of matte lipsticks as they dry my lips out.I also like the names of these Lipsticks I find the names very catching,pretty and they actually tally with the Color of the Lipsticks.

Below are Swatches of how the Lipsticks look like on me (Dark-skinned) but these Lipsticks are Suitable for all skin Tones well some of them Might be too bright for dark-skinned so bear that in mind when selecting Your Shades.
Forever Nude -softest opaque nude pink with a satin finish.This lipstick is a dupe of my Kate Moss Rimmel london new edition in shade 16



Te Amo  which means "to love" or "I love" is a true cherry red with a creamy finish.



Naked Peach -prettiest opaque peach with a satin finish.This was the Only lipstick i purchased with a satin Finish and I must Say I love it.



Tea Time -lovely petal pink with a creamy finish.This is a very Vibrant  yet cool Color perfect for the summer









Berry Bite -intense strawberry red with a creamy finish.This Lipstick is has a pink undertone to it but its very creamy which is very ideal for winter  to prevent your lips from chapping.



Sweet Mango -bright and juicy mango with a creamy finish.As we all know the inner part of a mango is Orange so this lipstick is fully representing the Name given to it,Very bright orange with a creamy finish as well.

 Hope you had fun flicking through the swatches,I am extremely Happy with their new line of Lipstick and I will definitely be repurchasing these lipsticks again.Their official site is http://www.bhcosmetics.com/lips .I will be doing a YouTube Video on these Lipstick swatches,Because i know its so hard deciding what lip shade to choose and if it is going to suit your skin tone and all that stuff.So hope this helped and If you have any Questions please don't hesitate to leave a Comment.
I also did a lip swatch on my You-tube channel,I will leave the link below or Just click on my You-tube Channel to your left
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwGbnGTgq7I&feature=c4-overview&list=UUd25Va1gVoslPxE7Nx61FVA

Well, I always tried to look nice and be feminine even in the worst tragedies and crisis, there's no reason to add to everyone's misery by looking miserable yourself. That's my philosophy. This is why I always wear makeup and jewelry into the jungle-nothing too extravagant, but maybe just a nice gold bracelet and some earrings, a little lipstick, good perfume. Just enough to show that I still have my self-respect.” 

Until Next Time,

LadyBaker19

x





1 comment:

Jess D said...

Loving the look of te amo!

www.lookwhatigot.co.uk