Wednesday 16 July 2014

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSER | IS IT WORTH THE HYPE?





Are you Tired of using so many Products just to get your Makeup off your face especially at night time when you are so tired?If your  answer is YES then this post is for you!


I came across the mi-cellar cleanser through a few blogger post and YouTube beauty hauls few months back and the hype seems to be for real guys,So I decided "Sure heck why not"; I decided to Purchase this but on the day I intended to buy it at boots,They told me it was out of stock I was like "For Real" So i tried another pharmacy and it was the same Story So i was like "that's it i give up" A few days later i walked by a random pharmacy and fortunately enough for me I purchased the last one "yay" but I was thinking to myself "What is the hype" Why is everyone so in love with this product.??Whats the Hype all about?? and why is it so hard to find"It better be worth my 8 quid"

So I eventually tried this Garnier Micellar Cleanser and been using it for the past three week now and Ladies this Cleanser "IS THE BUSINESS YO!!!
This Cleanser is a water based Cleanser that to me has no Smell,Its just like water and it Get rids of ALL of Makeup,Lipstick,Dirt on your face without a need to rinse your face,Like can this cleanser get any better??its like everything I need to wipe off my makeup in one bottle all I have to do is just put a few drops on my cotton pad and wipe it off.
Usually, I am the one to wash my face,after using a cleansing milk and Makeup remover because I dont feel too comfortable,I jus feel like washing My face with Water makes it cleaner and Clearer BUT NOW I have everything in one Bottle.

PROS

Suitable for all Skin types including Sensitive Skin
Removes makeup smoothly with just one glide
Water based Formula

CONS

Not ideal to travel with in a hand luggage- A travel Size needs to be invented
Too heavy(400ml) Compared to other makeup removers



I am so delighted with the invention of this product that I am actually going to get more!! So YES it is worth the HYPE!

Until Next time

P.S Make sure you check out my YOU-TUBE VIDEOS,I upload at least twice a week.Here is My latest Upload


No comments: