Wednesday 3 September 2014

MAC MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH IN GOLD DEPOSIT












Hey Dolls,
I know its been a While,but I have been Very Active on My YOUTUBE Channel
This post is going to be about this Mac product I recently Purchased and I must say "am loving it".
I didnt really do any research before purchasing this Highlighter I didn't even swatch it on; You know when You see Something and You know its the ONE?Prior to this blusher I have been using my Sleek Highlighter that comes with the Contour Kit And that worked fine for me But I just needed Something More,but I just knew Gold Deposit was the One.
This Highlighter Has just been a blessing to my Cheeks when I apply it on,I just have that GLOW and its very pigmented; it last the whole day...Although Its not Something I would use Everyday now its Fall season but I am travelling back to the warmer Climate Very soon,This would definitely be My everyday Staple in my Foundation Routine .
The Packaging is so cute,the box has quite a matte feeling to it and the actual product really sturdy and Tight to open which is a positive thing assuring me that the product safe and not going to break even if it falls to the ground(I know because it slipped out of my hands already)
Price wise its a bit expensive but Worth it...it retails for €30 in Brown Thomas but if you do not want to spend so much money on an highlighter then The Sleek Highlighting and Contour Kit palette is a better option that retails for €12.99 or Milani highlighter for $6.49.This highlighter is also great for all Skin tones and a Must Have for Makeup Lovers Like Me.

Until Next Time,
Beautyandbrushes
xoxo

2 comments:

kinkx said...

Looks wonderful dear :)
Loved your blog, it is added to my favorite blogs :)

Natalie said...

I love Gold Deposit, one of my must haves! Makeup Revolution have an amazing dupe of this called Rock On World, it's cheaper and dare I say it better than Gold Deposit!
Discoveries Of Self