Tuesday 3 December 2013

DEBONAIR


Hi Ladies,

This is My first Makeup Show n Tell Makeover,I have been wanting to do this Soft Green Eyes for a long time now but never got the chance to it,So when I did I named it DEBONAIR which simply means Confident,Charming and Stylish.

Being a Beauty Addict you have to experiment with a lot of Colors and  Eye-shadows are a huge huge Factor even though some of the Looks you Create may be bad,good, ugly or totally awesome; "Like 50 cent said Get Rich or die trying"You just have to be Creative but the general Rule is usually Bold eyes Nude lips or Neutral Eyes and really bold lips.Using the Color wheel or Color Chart Helps out ALOT when Creating eye looks!!!

I also Decided to wear My fresh-look Color-bends Contact Bends in Turquoise for this DEBONAIR look so that ladies with Blue eyes Can relate to the Look that Green does Compliment Blue.

Before I began the applying My makeup I took a before Shot so That you all can see how Contouring and Highlighting really can Change One's face and Dimension and Enhance One's Natural Beauty.Although I left my Contouring quite Soft for DEBONAIR (I think)

Before and After Shot
  












Products used which are mostly BH Cosmetics and Sleek Makeup Products
Eyeshaow Colors Used


Picture were Captured in different Light settings- Dark Room,Indoor and Outside


So That is the Complete Looked,I definite had fun Creating this Charming and Stylish look for Yoll!!This Look is Perfect for Weddings,Events and Parties ;now we that we are in the Party Season. It would be totally Awesome to hear from you Guys,What you think of this Look- and if I should make more Posts like this to give you more Makeup Ideas for the Party Season!!

Thank you So much for Reading ,I just Hit over 10,000 Views today,I appreciate you all,Thanks for Supporting me and I will Write to you In my next post :)

Stay Beautiful,

Ladybaker19

x

"Disclaimer : I am not a Professional Makeup Artist although I do aspire to become one so these are my thoughts and Ideas on this looks and I am not affiliated with any of the Makeup brands Mentioned in this post.I also haven't edited these pictures AT ALL...I used a Nikon L310 to capture My shot for DEBONAIR"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This look is awesome. You are definitely getting better. Love your contour and highlighting

Unknown said...

beautiful makeup !!
fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com