Monday 2 December 2013

American Retro

Hello everyone!!!

I am back again with a fashion post ;which I intend to Start doing more often,I usually rely on friends and Family to Capture my Pictures but Today i was like nah no no I have to start taking pictures by Myself,So I got my tripod and My remote out and I Captured today look which I titled American Retro ; Thanks to my Super Amazing boyfriend who came up with the Caption and he told me I looked like a 1940's Chick!!




















Jacket/Coat - Primark
Skirt- H&M
Top:Primark
Shoes: Primark
Bowler Hat: Aliexpress.com

The whole Concept was Pairing Black,Whites and Greys together,So The first thing I had in mind was my Jacket as it's Quite Cold and everyone seems to be wearing dull colors of Jacket and I just wanted to Brighten up My Outfit today so this Jacket/coat is from Primark,Purchased it on sale for €15,I really love the texture and Color of this Jacket and it Simply had that Chrismassy Fever.Pairing it with a high-waisted Skirt I got from H&M a couple of years back and a chiffon blouse from Primark,I Finally topped it off with a bowler hat to add a bit of retroness to the outfit!!
Forgot to Mention in my previous Post that I have A Christmas Giveaway on my Facebook Page So click HERE to enter.

Stay Fashionable,

Ladybaker19
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love dis look..it is chick,classy and nice...#biddy