Thursday 4 September 2014

YvesSaintLaurent LE TEINT TOUCHE ECLAT FOUNDATION











Hey Dolls,
I really don't know Why I raved about this Foundation on my Blog...Guess I was just having a fab time enjoying this Illuminating Foundation that gives me Weightless perfection and Dimensional Radiance to My face.

I Started using this Foundation back in January and It has been my Staples in My Makeup Kit for over 6 month and I must say This is what I call Foundation of Life!!!I don't wear this foundation everyday,This is what I refer to as my "Outing Foundation" funny right? I Only wear this when I have a special Occasion to attend to or I wanna take a Perfect Picture Photo.

Shade Wise I am Purchased B80 but it's dark for me Because I bought it right before I traveled to Lagos,Nigeria ; Silly me was thinking I was going to get a tan but I actually didn't,My Complexion was the Same I even went a bit lighter(Story for another post)So Basically I mix it with one Pump from My Revlon Color Stay in Caramel to Balance it to my Right Shade.Although this foundation is available in a wide range of shades for all Skin tones which is Great!

I purchased this Foundation online from Boots Pharmacy for €40. I had to do my research to decide what shade Would suit as The store Had no testers or whatsoever I was just told to Guess my shade which pretty sucks but I Wished there was some sort of testers in the Store before Ordering.I am not sure if this Foundation is available at Brown Thomas But am Guessing it Should be Available to Purchase .The Packaging is Just Sleek,Bright and Sophisticated,Am in love with the Gold Color,I cant bring Myself to Throwing away the box;The actual Foundation So Sleek,It has a Pump and Very Sturdy for a 30ml Foundation

This Foundation is Just a Blessing to My foundation Routine(Let me Know if you Want me to do a tutorial On my You-tube of My foundation Routine).This Foundation glides on So soft and Smooth Like Butter for that Full coverage,You get my drift;With a really good primer it last all day giving me a Photo-ready face all days for that Perfect Selfies. It also blends into the skin eliminating dullness and Imperfection giving off a Unique Luminescence Containing SPF19. 

Although Its Pricey for a foundation but Ladies its Worth it because you are worth it...But if You don't Have that Kind of Money to Spend On a Foundation,I would Recommend L'Oreal True Match Although it doesn't give the same Finish and Qualities as the YSL .

Have you Tried this Foundation?I would Love to Hear your Thoughts and Opinion

Until Next Time,
beautyandbrushes
xoxo

No comments: