Monday 5 August 2013

It's a BLUE AFFAIR!!!


Hi Dolls,

So it has been a very long weekend especially with the bank holiday weekend here in Ireland So it was a fun filled weekend I had Fun even though it was a quiet one,Hope you had a very lovely weekend,Its back to work tomorrow and I thought I should share with you guys what I wore today before my life gets hectic again.

So this is an OOTD(Outift of the day) which could be an OOTN(Outfit of the night) depending on the event or programme I decide to attend, And yes i have a Video on My You-tube Channel Strutting my stuff....The Video link is just right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6X6rkQp45w or keep scrolling down to watch it right here on my blog, So Make sure you Click on it and Happy Viewing.



White Vest :Primark
Trousers: Heatons
Blazer: Heatons
Two tone sandals: Heatons
Bag: Primark
Jewelries: Primark
Watch :Spain






"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."-Whitney Houston






"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."-Alexander McQueen



" The only real elegance is in the mind; if you've got that, the rest really comes from it."-Diana Vreeland




"Fashions fade, style is eternal."— Yves Saint-Laurent






"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you've got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."— Alicia Keys



Until Next Time,

Lady Baker19

x





6 comments:

Lavieb3llle said...

Love the outfit!

Unknown said...

Thank you lavieb3lle

Serena said...

nice outfit

Unknown said...

Love your style and YOUR HAIR! Is there anything in particular you use??? I have naturally really curly hair :)

www.apinchofshaz.blogspot.com
xo

Unknown said...

I dont use anything special jus mostly tresemme and herbal essence hair mask for curly hair and a really good argan oil and if you really ve tangled Hair also use frizz ease by john frieda it does the job too...Good luck:)

Vanessa said...

Wow,this outfit is amazing and you are so pretty.^^
I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets nessa