Monday 12 August 2013

IF YOU GOT IT....FLAUNT IT!!!


Hello Darlings,

So am back with another Fashion Blog post but its going to be a short,Simple and quite interesting post.

Knowing your body shape is the key to successful dressing, no matter what trends or fashion fads are happening. Stick to the rules and you'll never be stuck for something to wear again.

So here are the main/Common types of body Shapes 



I am a firm believer of knowing your body shapes especially for dresses and You will Not go wrong.Some times you might wanna look sexxxy (or "zexxy" like I would say) and you notice you wear a dress and it doesn't look right or you feel ugly in it; that's down to buying a dress that doesn't compliment your figure.Am sure after looking at the picture inserted above you probably asking your self "OK I think this is my body shape but what or how am I suppose to know what to wear??"

Well the answer is simple and I am going to use myself as an example to illustrate this while dropping hints along the way for other body shapes.

I am an Apple shape and I love my figure,I got a bit of the pot bellied thing going on and am blessed in the upper area, So what type of dresses would compliment my Figure??




Apple shaped Body Needs to show off their Legs more to show off their sexy features whilst drawing less attention to the tummy area.





  • I go for short dress (I mean dresses is slightly above my knee) That shows off my legs so I can flaunt them as this is usually our selling point for those with this type of body
  • I go for dresses that is usually bandaged,Stretchy that can suck in a bit of my tummy
  • I go for mainly peplum dresses as these hids the pot-bellies and give us that flattering figure
  • I also go for dresses that conceals my upper area to give me that elongated figures without making it obviously that am Quite busty.
  • Body cons is not suited for our body shape lets leave that to the hourglasses.



For the Hourglasses body Con is best suited for your body as it bring out your sexy and curvy features,If you are a triangle find dresses that brings out your hips and waist and show it off as you have that amazing lower body I usually lust after; Pencil skirts and Midi dresses are great for your body shape.For my rectangle shaped ladies you are a bit on the straight side so wear dresses that shows off your shoulder and your back that way you are drawing attention to that part of your body making it less noticeable that you are rectangle,Last but not least my Inverted triangle ladies who like me are quite endowed in the boob-y area,all you need is just to show off a little bit of Cleavage,Showing a bit of cleavage never hurts any one.

I hope I have helped you in some way or form determine the type of dress you go for that compliment your body shape.

Do leave a comment down below if you are in Doubt or you have any Questions for me 


So to all my ladies reading this post,IF YOU GOT IT....FLAUNT IT...

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

LADYBAKER19

X

7 comments:

AM said...

Kinda liked reading that. Nicely written.

Anonymous said...

Yeah this was interesting

Unknown said...

I a aggree . Many people don't know this,very intresting and well written.

Unknown said...

I a aggree . Many people don't know this,very intresting and well written.

Unknown said...

I a aggree . Many people don't know this,very intresting and well written.

Unknown said...

very useful tips, ladu baker ;)
see you xoxo

New Post
Lo stile di Artemide
Facebook

Chan said...

Stunning dress and you look great in it too. Lovely colour! Also good tips !