Monday 12 August 2013

'Cause Two Can Keep A Secret... If One Of Them Is Dead

Hello,

Got a secret,Can you keep it?Swear this one you'll save Better lock it, in your pocket Taking this one to the grave.
If I show you then I know you ,Won't tell what I said Cause two can keep a secret....If one of them is dead…


Its blogging week guys and I promise to fill your week with so many interesting posts from fashion to beauty and Hair but am still on a fashion hype and I decided to share with you where I get some of my Fashion Inspiration from and its from my favourite show "PRETTY LITTLE LIARS"






If you are a Pretty Liitle Liar (PLL) fan/addict You are so going to enjoy this blog post but if this is your first time hearing about PLL I will give you a low down about it.





Basically Pretty little liar is an american based programme/drama that focused around five girls well with four of them been the main character as the fifth character named Alison died at the very start of the episode and her death has caused so many questions and drama around the remaining four girls with a mysterious texter sending them threatening text messages using the word "A" just like Alison to end the text message."A" is a mysterious person who constantly causes chaos making the girls live in fear as bad and unthinkable issues keep happening.That is as far as i would go explaining what its about but I would totally advise you to go and watch it,its sooo good,A friend introduced it to me last year and ever since I have been  HOOKED.
Apart from the story line and drama I totally love watching this programme because of the fashion style displayed by these girls and I will briefly discuss about their fashion sense individually



L TO R : Hannah, Emily,Spencer,Aria



Here is a Sneak Peek to the drama,Watch as its all about to go down!


So these girls are a bunch of american high school girls and trust me they do not dress like a typical american school girls,which is what I love about these girls,They have their own fashion style that's really versatile whilst it reflects on their  individuality and personality both in and out.









ARIA MONTGOMERY


Aria fashion sense blows me away,she is my favourite and I would not hesitate to raid her ward robe,The way she dresses to school is so first class,her beauty,elegance and grace speaks for it self,she wear a lot of black clothing and  GoldJewelries, She would be the fashion concious girls amongst all four.She wears heels most times and the patterns and colours compliments each other at all times.


Aria as displayed in the show also has a wild side to her,she dated her teacher and the relationship was quite a rocky one,She's quite protective of her family as well that's one of the reasons I love her.



HANNA MARIN 


The Blondie of the Group and the Mummy pet,Hannah sense of fashion is more of a sexy look,she tends to pull of her outfits in such a sexy flirtatious manner that automatic draws your attention to her  both day and night. Hanna is always looking sexy in anything as she focuses more on the color that pops on her that would of course compliment the hair.









EMILY FIELDS



Emily is very emotional amongst the girls who tends to worry about everything,She is like the tom-boy of the group who dresses casually but looking Smart and Sharp
(Jeans,top,leather jacket and sometimes a beret)




SPENCER HASTINGS



The most poised,posh, geeky and paranoid girl in the group,I have never seen anyone who could play Spencer role any better than her self,Coming from a posh home,y'oll how they gatta dress very neat,matching and she wears a lot of whites.Spencer Style describes her before you hear her utter a single word.Her personality matches her fashion style.
















I hope I have convinced you enough that "PLL" is a must watch,watch see programme and I hope you do really watch it and maybe pick up a few fashion tips and tricks from these amazing ladies.







Who is your favourite Character/Fashion Icon?Please leave a comment below.



Until Next Time,

Lady Baker19

x



DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own these pictures used in these posts,it belongs to the ABC television network.



3 comments:

Angelbirdbb said...

They are so pretty;)
www.angelbirdbb.com

Ella said...

Awww i'm crazy about PLL show !

Hanna is so classy !

xoxo

Ella
http://chroniques-d-une-modeuse.blogspot.fr/

Unknown said...

I know right am watching it right now....