Monday 4 November 2013

Graduation Gifts + Appreciations

Hello Readers,







So I have had a fabulous and unforgettable weekend of my entire life,It was my graduation on Saturday Detailed post on the Ceremony Here. I just want to share with you some of the gifts and Presents I got from my very good friend and family.That feeling when some one gets you what you really love or been raving about for a while or what your guilty pleasures are!!!!I am a sucer for flowers,teddies,makeup chocolates and all that jazz and its exactly what I got in some of my presents,Wont share them all with you as some as quite sentimental and Personal;So The relevant ones are what ill share with yoll.






I also use this medium to show my appreciation to everyone who wished me well via social networks over 
the weekend,God b;ess you and to everyone who dipped their hands into their pocket to buy all these lovely gifts and Cards for me May your pocket never run dry IJN!!!






N.B ; Am back to work tomorrow and I have a desk full of Work I have to get through so I will be M.I.A for a little bit and I will definitely miss blogging that's for sure but in two weeks times I should be back blogging but in the mean time have a little snooze around my blog,Follow me on bloglovin & Google Plus and Check out my YouTube Channel where i do random videos on hair and makeup Here  and Subscribe as well.  
My body too bootylicious for you baby....Queen B perfume FINALLY got the SET

 

MUA Popstatic Pallette

MUA dusl till dawn Pallette(Reviews coming soon on the MUA Product)

My Guilty Pleasure

He is super cute,Havent decided on a Name tho...suggestions please



 

No comments: