Sunday 10 November 2013

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION

Its been forever since I blogged about a beauty products asides from Lipsticks but that's all about to Change Now.A popular question I constantly get asked by people when am out and about is what type of foundation do I use and am like "uhhh ahhh"Any type from this to that and the list is endless but I came across a foundation lately that is very cost efficent,wide varieties of shades - even for women of color!!!



Today Review is about a very popular foundation that a lot of people has invested money in,Not only because its a drug store product but the fact that its very inexpensive and give Flawless Finish.I am talking about L'oreal true match foundation which has surprisingly amazed me.

This products Claims to Perfectly Match the Color and Texture of your skin which I must tell you it does exactly that-It matches my Skin color perfectly.

It also claims  to create a flawless looking complexion...your Skin only better(I dunno about that last four sentence my facial scrub does that).

This foundation is very Runny but you need very minimal squirt from the bottle for you to get the Coverage that You need - which is what I really love in order to prolong the use of it; using too much in one go isn't recommended.This foundation as I have heard is comparable to Mac match-master (correct me if am wrong) as true match is a medium to full coverage depending on how you build it up.A foundation or powder brush is all you need to apply this on your face and you good to go or otherwise use your hand;They are the best tools that you will ever have!!!
The Bottle is quite chic and I like the shape of it,it contains 30ml of product which is quite portable and handy for travelling.Also contains an SPF of 17 which isnt too bad and lets face it in the winter season who worries about SPF???
Saturating into the Skin
This Foundation is available at any drugstore or pharmacies across Ireland and Boots Pharmacy has an excellent offer on at the moment " 3 for 2" on all makeup products in store.

So what are the Pros and Cons of this Foundation??

Pros

  • Super blendable
  • Matches true color of my skin
  • Long lasting for up to 12 hours when used with a Primer
  • A little goes a Long way
  • Affordable and Inexpensive ( retails for 16 euros )
  • Light weight
Cons
  • Runny
  • Takes about three minutes to saturate into your skin to give you that flawless finish
  • Doesn't provides how long it lasts on the product.
  • Transfer easily

Overall this is definitely a repeat Purchase for me as it has become my grab and Go Foundation!! I will be doing A demo on My YouTube Channel about this Foundation so In the mean time Kindly check out my Youtube Channel and Subscribe and also LIKE my Facebook page!

Until Next time,

Stay beautiful...x

Ladybaker19

Find your Passion and make it happen...It wont feel like work,Instead it will be an adventure...Exciting,Scary but Fulfilling!

No comments: