Tuesday 12 November 2013

STRIPES,BLAZERS& DENIM

Its been so long I did a fashion post but I wanted to post this up today because I really love the combination.
Its quite different,unique and Casual which is my style and I love to call this the SBD outfit.I highly apologise for the poor quality of the pictures!!!

Stripe leggings are best paired with plain tops preferable black or white and avoid bold colors so you wont look like an oooompa loompa ; Blazers is very versatile - you can pair a Blazer with everything and Anything ; Denim shirt can be paired on Denim jeans or with black leggings or on top of a dress/vest just to add an edge to an Outfit.



I paired this three outfit together with a Brogue shoe which I got from boohoo last summer and trust me I am in love with this brogue its my favorite grab and go brogue although i try not to wear it on rainy days as it can be quite slippery! I added a scarf to this outfit just to keep warm through out the entire day!!

Denim shirt -Aliexpress
Leggings- Sammydress.com
Blazers- Sammydress.com
Brogues- boohoo.com
Scraf- Primark
Basket Bag- Primark
This outfit is perfect for the end of Autumn and Perfect for stepping into Spring,I will definitely be wearing More outfits like these in the Spring; but let me know in the comment section what you think about the S.B.D outfit....

Stay beautiful

Ladybaker19

x

  

No comments: