Thursday 4 July 2013

Bh cosmetics/MUA makeup haul In Pictures

Hey guys,




So this week i received my order from BH cosmetics and I purchased a few item from the (Make up Academy) brand at super drug ,am obsessed with make up and especially this brand(BH) when it come to eye shadows and brushes.....This brand is sooo pigmented and very very affordable.....I will be showing you in pictures what I bought
Oh by the way I took out my braids and am rocking my natural hair for a change....








BH COSMETICS

This was how i received the package....all boxed up and securely packed...


7 pcs makeup brushes with a Hard case

This makeup case is soo posh and very handy as a cute birthday present or even a gift,It only comes in Red by the way....They are soo soft almost as soft as my real techniques brushes....












The 2nd edition Eyeshadow pallette.

This edition contain mainly summer/spring colors with a few neutral colors which i like,I have enough neutrals already.....this palette is highly highly pigmented using a primer only boldens up the look....

















Beautiful and bright colors right???

BH Liquid Eyeliner...

First time using this and does exactly what an eyeliner does...



That's my short rant in pictures on my Bh products i recently ordered.....check out their website at 

www.bhcosmetics.com



MUA (SUPERDRUG)






I picked up some lip liners,lipstick,lip glosses,blusher and a contour pen.


LipLiners


Lip liners in Red drama and pink me up...





MUA Lip glosses in Cute Talk and Too much Fun


MUA Lipstick
Lip stick in shade 3...the top kinda broke when i was trying to put the lid back on it,I was distracted....





MUA Blusher






The true color of the blusher the flash made it look lighter than it was normally so i took the picture below without flash and that's how the marshmallow color looks like...


MUA 3-IN-1 contour angled pen


I have been looking for a contour pen for ever and i found it in smoked plum,I was soo excited wanted to buy two buy that was the last one:(






 And this conclude my little makeup haul for this week....the rest continues next week will probably be shopping for some sleek products i have my eye on a few lipsticks,blushers,concealers and a few more items will keep you updated......

Thank you very much for taking time out to read my blog...let me know what is your favorite makeup brand,the product and why.Also if you have any recommendations,please feel free to drop a comment below.....


Until next Time

Lady Baker

x


    


No comments: