Monday 8 July 2013

My Weekend in Pictures


Hi Guys,

Happy new week!!!Hope you had a fabulous weekend??

So the weather has been absolutely beautiful over the last 3/4 days,This  heatwave and its absolutely beautiful but my inability to sleep at night doesn't make me much of an happy camper, I got to enjoy the weather during the weekend but now am back to the office and all I can do is stare out the beautiful window and watch mother nature at work....The view from my office is absolutely amazing but back to my point LOL...I tend to ramble off the point at times,So this weekend I filmed two videos for my YouTube channel and I had so much fun filming,I only have time during the weekend to record videos as I am at work during the weekday 9-5 tiring I know...So after filming the video I took some amazing pictures,shout out to my vivitar tripod and my camera that made me look so beautiful...I was so shocked when I saw these pictures.....The weather was amazing and I had fun doing this so take a look at the pictures I took over,oh by the way I loooooove taking pictures mind you so you might never come to the end of this page but I Promise you...you wont be bored.....















Top:Primark
Chinos shorts: No name
Brogues: Everything5pounds.com
Bag:Primark


































Dress: Primark


To see how I achieved this make-up look and paired this outfits together check out my YouTube channel
 (link is below) and don't forget to like,comment and share....


Thank you for viewing my Blog

Until Next Time

Lady Baker

x

No comments: