Wednesday 4 September 2013

Insta-Life...AUGUST 2013



So guys I just wanna share with you  my Instagrams Posts/ Insta-Life for the month of August.

1. I just got my new Weave Installed and it was a bright summer's afternoon,I was just casually chilling in front of my house,Nothing Special

2.I had a lot of spare time on my hands on Sundays so I decided to whip up some African/Nigerian delicacy which was Jollof rice a.k.a J-rice,some spicy grilled chicken and plantains (Loose bananas)Looking at that picture makes me drool, I want some Right now....mmmhh

3. I Purchased last month favorites Yankee candles favorites at hallmark and I decided to have some"me time" Just to relax and De-stress after nice long bath,I feel Candles makes Every thing Calmer and the smell of this candles are just beautiful.

4. I bought me some Makeup box (YAYYY) After months of procrastination,I finally purchased it,Now my makeup space looks much more neater and there is less Clutter.

5.I purchased this new creme of nature edge Control for my Edges just to make my edges smoother and sleeker,I decided to try this brand because I heard great reviews about them on You-tube and it also contains Argan Oil which is a Bonus.

6. Just heading into work looking quite geeky and ready to start the day...Don't I just look Beautiful.


Thank you for reading my Blog Post,

Until Next Time,

Ladybaker19



No comments: