Wednesday 11 September 2013

LEOPARD PRINTS INSPIRED




Hi guys,

I know its been over a week I blogged,Been super busy but here is what I got up to today....LEOPARD PRINTS MAKEUP INSPIRED,I decided to be creative today and I did Film the tutorial for this Look but Am not happy with the Quality and the Lighting so am not going to upload it on You-tube but if You do want me to Upload it I can always recreate it and re-film it again,Just let me know in the Comment Section Below.

But I AM going to tell you how I achieved this Look with some simple and easy steps,This look is super easy but you have to be PATIENT  and take your time,I know at first your reaction might be why are my brows so black and heavy,to answer that i just decided to make it really dark as I was going for something different and the fact Halloween is coming soon I still wanted to look good but weird at the same time if you get what I mean,I actually used a brown pencil to fill the brows at first but I didn't like it so I used black just to make it stand out and I actually forget to use my fresh look color-bends honey contact lenses which would have made this Look, look very realistic so Rant over ;time to get Right into it.


1.Fill in your Brow heavily With a Mascara or a Black eye/brow pencil
2.Prime your Eyelids with an eye-shadow primer and apply a base(i used NYX jumbo pencil milk)
3.Apply a Sheer Gold eye-shadow on your brow bone using a Smudge brush.
4.Use a Sheer Orange eye-shadow all over your eyelids(I used the Orange color from Sleek Acid palette)
5.I then used a Coral eye-shadow at the crease,using a blending brush I blended all three colors together to even it out.



6.Apply an eye-shadow base or primer to the lower lash line,Add the sheer Gold previously used for the brow bone to cover entire lower lash line
7.Add a teal color eyeliner to the waterline,then line your top eyelid with a black eyeliner or gel liner
8.Almost done now,using a black Pen Eyeliner start by creating tiny dots on the eyelids starting preferable from the brow-bone working you way down to the eyelids patiently or else it will smudge and Look Messy which is not what we want.
9.Apply the dots until you feel satisfied with the look and Apply mascara and false eyelashes
10. That's it,You just recreated the leopard prints on your Eyes






Finished the Look off with Rimmel London Lipstick(Kate Moss edition) 106



Hope you Guys enjoyed that little tutorial guys,I enjoyed creating the Look and I look forward to creating more looks,I didn't edit the picture they are the raw and unedited pictures so you can see how awesome and Fun it can be I went into town rocking my Prints and I got some Fabulous Compliments *head Swells* but You can also wear this for Halloween as well as its fast approaching,If you not big into the whole dressing up thing then this is an alternative for you.

Thank you for Reading,

Until Next time,

LadyBaker19

No comments: