Saturday 21 September 2013

Sleek Makeup (Quick Review+Swatches)





Hi Guys,
This is a Short review about my most recent purchase From sleek Makeup.I really love their brand especially their contour kit and as you can see I purchased one as the previous one i had was in the shade Dark which was obviously too dark for me that's why I purchased a Medium.
I will kick-start this review with the packaging,The product were packaged tightly and neatly which I like so nothing broke during shipping or delivery which is fantastic.The Packaging on the actual product is really colorful and attractive to the eye which I love,Its very appealing and the burst of Colors makes it so much fun to stare at(LOL).I ordered Three lipsticks but purchased one a day before in a drugstore,A contour kit,and the blush by 3 (Pumpkin)








The List of the ingridents and more details of the Products on the back of the Packaged products


Contour Kit,Lipsticks,Blusher

The Contour Kit in Dark,been using the Contour kit for months now and its the best contour i have ever used ,it makes the application of my highlighting and Contouring so much easier. 

Purchased the pumpkin Blusher due to the burst of colors,I have used and I am still using other sleek blusher and they are highly pigmented,Its a must have blusher in your make up kit,If you don't have this blusher ill suggest you purchase it and the best thing about this blusher is that it suitable for all skin tones it has a sheer,shimmer and sheen finish.

Swatch of the blush by 3 Pumpkin Blusher,I will definately be mixing the three colors up and applying it as my blusher or even just the one color just to play around with the colors and Play around with them

Loved up,Stiletto,Exxagerate and Mulberry.
Purchased this for my A/W lipsticks as it is going to compliment the weather.Although Rumor has it that Stiletto is a dupe for Mac Ruby woo as its also in a matte finish and Exxagerate is a few colors off Mac Riri Boy/Rebel and The Mulberry is an exact dupe for Revlon Black cherry.


I would definitely be using more of the Sheen finish as I am not a fan of Matte Lipsticks,I absolutely hate Matte lipstick but the ones from sleek are not as matte as the ones from Mac which is a good thing for me,I would be using the Matte lipstick but not as much as the sheen ones.I absolutely love sheen and Creme Lipsticks


In this Picture I used The Contour Kit,The pumpkin blusher using all three blusher and Sleek Exxagerate Lipstick

I am absolutely delighted that I purchased this items as they will kick off my Autumn/Fall Makeup.Have you tried out their products??What are your opinion and thought about this beauty product I would Love to hear from you.

Until Next Time,

Ladybaker19

x

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

I am such a fan of sleek makeup, so affordable and so pigmented! I have the same blush palette and you really only need a light dusting, I made the mistake of brushing over it to heavily and ended up with bright orange cheeks! lol!

Thanks fpr visiting me earlier
Kirsty x