Friday 29 November 2013

M.U.A- Dusk till Dawn & Poptastic Eye-shadow Pallete

Hi dolls,

So am back with another makeup review from the very popular and famous Makeup Academy makeup Line,I cannot get enough of their products;the fact that its super inexpensive and highly pigmented catches my attention every-time,I have a review and swatch for their recent matte lipsticks they launched HERE

So I got these pallets as a present and trust me I LOVE IT, so these pallet at first glance it reminds me of the sleek pallets in Acid and Au Naturel from the iDivine Collection.





The Poptastic Palette is super pigmented with or without an eye-shadow primer and its very handy for a night time or bright colorful look depending on the type of look you going for you can get away with pairing these colors up on its own or with a darker colors.
This Palette contains a fusion of vibrant colors with bright blue to a shocking pink which I feel would be amazing in the spring/summer time.This palette contains shimmer shades with Complimentary shades that keep their Vibrancy on all Skin tones.



Swatches from the palette from top to bottom


The dusk till dawn palette is my favorite pallet very handy and Classy for working class ladies/women as it contains more warm tones that open up your eyes from the top palette and the bottom palette us more of night time colors so if you heading out right after work and you don't want to get caught out just apply the darker shades to the outer corner of your eyes to make you look glammed up!



I really love these palette not only because it fits into my handbag but because its very versatile & highly pigmented; and it fits into my lifestyle especially the Dusk till Dawn palette. It also consists of both Matte,shimmer and Glitters too. Here is the Link to purchase from their online store >>> http://bit.ly/16N9OUr.Check out My DEBONAIR LOOK >> HERE

Let me know if you have tried out any products from the MUA line,I'd Love to hear from you!!

Stay Beautiful

Ladybaker19

x


No comments: