Tuesday 10 December 2013

LIP SWATCH & QUICK REVIEW | Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede

Hey everyone,

I have a lip swatch for the most raved about Drug store Lipstick this Winter and its the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Matte Lipsticks


Although the Lipstick doesn't Indicate that it's matte but it is a matte lipstick,When Applying onto the lips it rubs off onto the Lips in a sheer texture,very soft and Smooth but after a couple of Minutes it dries out and Instantly becomes Matte- With just one application, Trust me ladies The Lipstick maintain the true Color on your lips ALL DAY....I swear by My Lips!!! It's also a 24 HOUR long lasting lipstick WITHOUT retouching,It's one of My holy Grail Product which is Perfect for me during my 9-5 working hours as i don't have to worry to reach into the bag to retouch my lipstick while am at the office!!!!



005-MUSE

095-FINALE

035- BACKSTAGE



I Purchased the three Lipsticks at my Local Pharmacy it retails for €11.95 but I got it on sale for €7 plus there was a 3 for 2 on all Revlon products. 
It contains a Moisturizing Shea butter and its FOOD PROOF too!! Can this lipstick get ANY BETTER??? Its also comes in 20 shades. I definitely Like these Lipstick but to be honest as far as Moisturizing goes, it does nothing but I love the Texture and Longevity of it a lot,I am in love with how Intense all these three colors are and the Finish of each and everyone of them is Just Gorgeous; And with so many shades to Choose from,There is definitely a shade for Everyone But WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE?

Until Next Time,

Stay Glossy

Ladybaker19

No comments: