Thursday 12 December 2013

TARTAN FEVER



Hi Dolls,

This season Tartan,Plaids and Dog-tooth Outfit has been trending like no man business,As in everywhere I turn too I see tartan but  lately I got addicted,Actually ill rephrase that I got the fever,It looks so nice on everybody,The details just catches your attention and in a way they are kinda festive for this period; Tartan that is!
I find myself shopping for tartan ALOT lately and I decided why not showcase some of my tartan fever to my readers and How it can be combined for an everyday look with a hint of Class YET sexy in a way ( hope you get my drift) * winks*













May i mention that all the clothing,shoes and bags were all purchased from Primark (Some from ages ago) But the Tartan shirt can still be found in Primark for €15,May I say Primark does have some amazing clothes lately its mind-blowing what you would find in Primark these days and they are really good with Their Dupe products such as these Zara Replica handbag which was on sale for just €5.
I am very in love with tartan this season and will definitely be wearing it for quite a while,mixing it up with the trouser plaids,jeans and leggings.

Have you got the Tartan Fever too??

Until Next time,

Be fashionable,

Ladybaker19

x

"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you've got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."



2 comments:

M + K said...

we love how tartan and denim have been combined in this button top, very cute! We also love how you paired your look with those red pumps

http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

love the outfit !!!
fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com