Saturday 15 February 2014

Quick Update....NEW BEGINNING!!!

I know i have been M.I.A for over a month and that was because I was in the process of Moving Locations!!!


That been said I am Currently Living In Nigeria( My birth Place) which is in Africa,I am about to start my NYSC ( National Youth Service Corps) Programme which last for a year!!!I have been Verified already and I just have to wait patiently to find out what state I would be posted to which i Hope would be Lagos State; That been said I would do make a video very soon about this Service for all Nigerian Foreign Students and What is requested for this programme is you are Interested in doing it of course!!!

Orientation camp commences Next month and I cannot wait for the camp,Apparently from what I heard its like been in a soldier's training camp,We were uniforms,get to be trained by various Soldier(time to get in shape) and we have an early morning start at 4.30 A.M!!!!Its crazy I know right but I cant wait to embark on this Journey!!!

As for the Weather its pretty OK,Some days its not too hot and some days like today its completely Hot with temperatures as high as 31 degrees....My makeup has been behaving,I have been wearing makeup everyday since I got here and it hasn't been dripping or smudged I guess its all about using a good foundation primer and I actually mix my primer with my foundation before application.

I have been having a swell time and I have a ton of videos planned for you all and I cannot wait to share them with my online community,I am still settling in at the moment but I thought i should update you guys quickly and share some Landscape Pictures from My trip to Abuja Recently;been a bit difficult taking pictures here as I have to be very careful!!!

A new abuja entry Landmark
Oh by the way, I intend to Visit at least about ten states within the next three months so I would be currently updating you guys with Pictures(hopefully) and Post.

Until Next Time,

Ladybaker

No comments: