Sunday 6 July 2014

SUMMER PERFECT "PINK"LIP COLOR (W.O.C FRIENDLY)



Hi Guys,
Happy Sunday to you all,Hope you guys had a well relaxed weekend,funny how it flew by though!So my post today is about this lip color I have been in love with and am constantly wearing it especially in the warm Weather,I came about this combination one day when I was playing makeup back in Lagos"I was Bored". 
I always receive great compliment when I wear this lip color and I am always been asked what lipstick is that and am like um-mm...but what i love about this color is that it looks abs gorg on my skin tone (dark skinned) and it also looks beautiful on all skin tones as well if you are some one always struggling with pink as a lip color this post is definitely for you

But here it is ,I will take you through the application in this post
1.exfoliate lips first before this application
2.Line your lips with a really vibrant Pink Lip Liner I am using the Davis 2 in 1 I bought in Lagos

3.Apply this Revlon Color stay in the shade "MUSE" all over the lips, two coats is OK as it dries quite Matte


4.Using a Lip-brush Apply this Sleek pout paint in Pinkini on to the lip-brush first before you apply ion your lips;This lip-paint is highly pigmented,so you HAVE to use a lip-brush to apply evenly on your lips.
5.Wait till it dries out Matte which takes 2 seconds

6.This step is optional,but you can apply a really bright pink gloss over your Lips and you are good to go!The one i ususlly use are these Primark Ones and they are really good actually!



The key to the easy and smooth application of this lip color is to exfoliate!!
"Exfolating is the Key" before application but the only thing I really don't like about it is that Once you eat and feel the need to reapply,You have to wipe the previous application off and Reapply from SCRATCH!!
This Lip color is definitely be my All time favorite Color and You can check out how it actually looks like in My latest Video below!

Until Next Time



No comments: