Tuesday 23 September 2014

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIP BROW POMADE










Hey Beautiful,
So today Blog Post is About the most raved about DipBrow Pomade that launched into the beauty world earlier this year,and there was a HUGE hype about it from various you-tubers so I decided to Purchase it.

I purchased it in February for about 4 thousand naira(€20) when I was in Lagos from one of the few online Stores that's sells International beauty Products Accessoriesng.com and I must say Customer Service was Very Good,Chatted via blackberry Messenger and One the day of the Delivery I received a phone call from the manager notifying My order was on its way just to make sure Some one was home to Sign for my Package.

So I ordered the shade Dark Brown 'cause most of my eyebrow products are always dark brown anyways so I thought this wont be any different...WRONG MOVE ,I applied it on my Brows and at first it looked alright,the application was very smooth,laid all my hairs down and gave me that full looking eyebrows  but i noticed there was something off about the Color on my brow so I decided to take a picture and I noticed in the Picture my eyebrows looked washed out and grey looking...Took more pictures with and without flash,outdoor and indoor still the same problem,Then I re-applied using my Davis brow pencil to outline my brow before applying pomade  using my Real Technique brow brush..Still the same Problem.

I then Contacted a friend who also had ordered and I explained to her what was going on and she told me I bought a WRONG SHADE ,she said that I should have purchased Ebony or Chocolate as its well suited to dark skin tones and Dark brown is for lighter skin tones,what a bummer ; I wasn't really ready to spend another 4 thousand naira(€20) on another brow pomade that didn't really do much for my brows,So I Bought an Alternative Product works for me.

To be Honest,Aside it not being my shade it really doesn't do anything for my eyebrows and I wont be repurchasing this in the near future,I think I would Just stick to My Davis Eyebrow Pencil!
I have an Eyebrow Tutorial On my You-tube...You can Check it out HERE.

Until Next Time,
Beautyandbrushes
xoxo


1 comment:

Satya007 said...

Best eyebrow growth serum is considered to be an effectual choice and the growth serum promotes growth by providing the brows with all the essentials nourishment it requires for a healthy and rapid. I Suggest you one of good site where you choose excellent serum. Visit them at www.plumescience.com