Monday 7 April 2014

THE BOHEMIAN LADY




Long time no blog post,

With Regards to my last blog post I just returned back from the NYSC camp and I must say i had the time of my life,But that's for another post where ill blog about my Camp experience but it was Worth it...Anyways back to today's post,After i left camp My braids were so untidy and I decided to try a different hairstyle something out of my comfort zone,Something out of the box,So I went ahead and bought this Hair in Agege from the Gold noble collection range called "Bohemian Rustic" FYI its a synthetic hair, its been years I had a synthetic weave installed about 5/6 years ago but trust me this hair is Giving me so much Life right now!!

Click Here to Show More 







   

Retailing for about 900 naira per pack here in Lagos but i managed to bargain it down to 700 naira so i bought two packs for 1,400 naira but on getting to my hairdressers she told me i could have even bargained it further to 550 naira so now i know for next time because I am going back to get more of this Hair...Its soo soft,I havent experiencec any Tangling.
All i do in the Morning is run my fingers through it or use a tangle teasers and use a hair spray and Am good to go.If you are looking to try something new,I would recommend this hair to you!!!






As Usual Makeup in this post was done by myself and the necklace was purchased from SheInside.com


Until Next Time,

Ladybakerr

x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE IT!! this is two pack?? it looks fuller. i bet if you tease it, will become a full blown fro

Unknown said...

Loving ur hairstyle. you went to 9ja and didn't even say bye ok ooo....