Friday 11 April 2014

CURRENT MAKE-UP FAVOURITES



So lately I have received so many compliments about my makeup and there are FAQ i get asked which are what I use blah blah blah but to be honest I don't use too much makeup not in a 40 degree Nigerian weather,My skin has just really been glowing lately and I am in love with it so i use so little makeup but I always contour and highlight when I am going to work (3 days a week) but other than that,I am always bare faced.
So here are my Current Favorite makeup products that I am currently loving and using ever so frequently.

Click Here to show More




1. Sleek brow Kit &Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade : I am always reaching for this eyebrow products as they are really pigmented and they are such good value for my money...I purchased all these product in Lagos and I swear by this brow products they are just a work of art on my eyebrows






 2.YSL Foundation : This foundation is the BOMB!!! GIVES ME FULL coverage,kinda a dewy foundation and its got spf in it too and i am in a shade B80 and this foundation makes my face looks like  Bare Skin,I mostly wear this foundation to work but i set it with a powder to avoid creasing from the sun but on days when i go relax on the beach or go to the pool i just slap it on my face with My real Techniques foundation brush and am out the door!!! retails for €40 a tad bit expensive than Mac but its worth it.


3.Real Techniques Starter kit brush set :Oh my my DIVINE!!! these brushes are abs divine,they give my makeup application that airbrush look and feel.The brushes are so soft  both to feel and whilst using them on my face plus it's hassle free to wash.


4.Mac Ruby woo : An oldie but still a goody,it has been raved and hyped but i don't think this shade of lipstick would ever go extinct because i feel its the perfect RED lipstick for all Skin tones...Regardless!!!


5.88 Neutral Eyeshadow Pallette : I purchased this palette on eBay and it's been sitting in my makeup box for like ever but I Never really got around to playing with it because i am not a neutral makeup person but lately i have been reaching for this pallette to create neutral looks with and so far am loving it.




6. Sleek Face Form : I own this palette both in dark and Medium and wow they are just perfect for highligting the bridge of the nose,contouring my high cheek bones and applying the blush on my cheeks,the blush is almost like a bronzer,I would definitely repurchase this and would advise anyone to purchase this as opposed to the basic contour kit as you get more value for your money using his FaceForm.



Until Next Time,

Ladybakerr

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of sleek make up too ! It's jus amazing !! love their eyebrow kit to bits... :)

www.smallnhot.com
facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | BlogLovin/smallnhot | Lookbook.nu/smallnhot