Wednesday 18 June 2014

NIGERIAN WEDDING #1 || VELVET&LACE















I have been M.I.A and i really miss blogging;but am trying to get back into the swings of things,I mainly blog about fashion whist my youtube about makeup and other random stuff as you probably know by now I have been active a LOT on my youtube but am trying to balance it with my blog.

So its summer and its WEDDING SEASON!! oh yeah i just love Nigerian weddings,the whole ceremony,tradition and burst of colors just makes me happy and when the couple says their vows I burst out in tears *i really do* I am just a wedding freak and I cant wait to get Married you guys should see my little wedding look-book;actually ill save that for later but yeah this out-fit is a typical outfit for a Yoruba wedding and this was an ASO-EBI(family cloth) and it was of course designed by me and my tailor slayed it making me look like a beyonce in it ; As in I was feeling myself in this outfit and I cannot wait to wear it again,I have a lot of outfit for weddings lined up this summer and I cant wait to show you all but until then...

p.s Wishing everybody getting married this summer a happy married Life xoxo
    
Stay Happy

    Ladybaker



2 comments:

fungi said...

u'r gorgeous :)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours!