Wednesday 21 May 2014

SLEEK STUDIO LIP STAINS | SWATCHES & REVIEW











Hey dolls,

I have a review/Lip-swatch for Sleek Studio flash "n" pout ,Its under the Sleek makeup brand but this is the African brand.I Received these Lip stains a couple of months ago at a Makeup fair In Ikeja ,Lagos...I finally had time to review and swatch these Lip stains although I had tried on "Duke" previously and I actually wore it out,It was really daring but I Liked it and its my personal favorite among-st the six.

These Lip stains are quite thick but it glides on really well on the lips and it takes about 3-4 minutes to dry up.They also have a LED light which i think is super cool just in case you in the Dark and you need to use it; Although one thing I noticed is that If you need to reapply;you have to take the previously applied lip stain off and reapply. For this swatches I didn't use a Lip-liner I just applied it directly but it can be used with a Lip-liner.

Is it Comparable to Sleek Pout Paint? Yes it is and the colors are Quite similar but flash"n"pout is much more thicker to apply on the lips than the "Pout Paint"

DUKE -Dark Vampy Purple Color(My Personal Favourite)


REVOLUTION- Bright orange color but can be toned down with a lipliner


NOVELTY- bright Pink lipstain

COINED-  Glossy shimmer gold color


FORBIDDEN- Matte papaya color

SIREN- A reddish orangey lip color

Which is your Personal Favorite Lip-stain Color?Leave a Comment and Let me Know 

Until Next time,

Ladybaker


Check out my latest video on You-tube,its a BEGINNERS FRIENDLY MAKEUP TUTORIAL





1 comment:

folasoasis said...

i like the orange-y one and the vampy one. it doesnt look like these lipstains have good staying power though..but I may be wrong

Please check out my giveaway up on the blog at www.folasoasis.com
thanks