Saturday 19 April 2014

PURPLE PETALS




Purple Petals,Hmm reminds you of flowers right??!
Well I wore this Outfit to a Wedding today although the aso-ebi colors was a mix of peach and Purple and Y'oll know how much aso-ebi costs these days so I decided to improvise and Sow my own Outfit which is coming out in My 'ironbuba' (top and wrapper) Collection coming out very soon.

I personally love these Silk Material I used to sow this outfit and the Buba (top) was very fitted in an oleku Style and the Iro (wrapper) was just a basic Iro but I tied in in a tulip style which is a common trend nowadays of tying your wrapper in Lagos,It can be tied in the front or to the side,whichever you feel comfortable with,but its pretty simple and easy to tie the wrapper.

I also paired this outfit with a Black shoe and Bag and some statement necklace just to give it that sophisticated and Classy look!!!













Until Next Time,

LadyBakerr

x



1 comment:

TheBeautyEagle said...

I love the Ombre going on in your outfit....
You look Elegant and the make-up on point:)